We often hear that fibrous cellulite is the most tenacious type of cellulite and that it is nearly impossible to get rid of it. However there are solutions to help break up those fat deposits and get rid of this type of cellulite progressively. All you need is determination and motivation!
What Causes Fibrous Cellulite?
Fibrous cellulite is a type of cellulite that is caused by untreated cellulite, and that got harder with time. This type of cellulite is painful for most women who suffer from it. Fibrous cellulite is stimulated by sedentariness, being over weight and bad eating habits.
It must be clear that once you’ve decided to fight fibrous cellulite you will need a few months before getting good results! But it is not impossible to get rid of it…
Basic Tips to Get Rid of Fibrous Cellulite
- It is essential to add physical activity to your weekly routine, try and exercise at least twice a week. You can go for a walk, a bike rid or exercise at home, you have a lot of choices!
- Change your eating habits: ban all sweets and processed foods from your diet
- Say no to sodas and industrial fruit juices. You can swap them with infusions, tea or water with lemon juice and sliced fruit.
- Boost your metabolism with food supplements such as omega-3 capsules. They will help reduce cell inflammation and help diminish visible cellulite.
- Use your best ally against cellulite: your CelluBlue Cup! This massage cup will help you get rid of cellulite for good! You only need 10 minutes a day and body oil to stimulate microcirculation and get rid of cellulite.
The suction provided by the cup help target deep cellulite. Massage your thighs and buttocks from bottom to top (never go back and forth), from left to right in zig zag motions and finish my circular motions from bottom to top. Drink 3 glasses of water after your massage to help drain your skin and get rid of toxins. If you use your cup everyday you will see first results after 4 week only!